Location, Spacious and Fit for All!
This modern, urban house is the epitome of easy living without sacrificing space and sun. Located in very well-regarded Hawkesbury Avenue where parks, hospitality and shopping are all at your fingertips. Spacious rooms and light-filled spaces present a practical and warm home, whilst a backdrop of crisp clean décor will work with any personal style. A split-floor layout gives practical space for living separation, and private outdoor spaces with easy-care gardens create the perfect spots to soak up the sun with family and guests!
• 4 Double bedrooms, including a downstairs bedroom
• Jack & Jill ensuite located upstairs as well as full bathroom to service downstairs
• Open plan kitchen/dining and living flow to sunny courtyard area
• Ample heating with 4 heat pumps and log burner
• Separate laundry as well as generous storage throughout
• Double garage with internal access
• Zoned for Christchurch Boys & Girls High, St Albans Primary & Heaton Intermediate
• Scope to add value and put your own stamp on the property
This home suits a wide range of buyers from the busy professionals and families to the downsizers with the flexibility of the downstairs bedroom and bathroom. This is an opportunity for someone to purchase into a blue chip location at a comparatively affordable price without sacrificing the joys of a spacious home.
This will be sold on or before deadline, so do not hesitate!
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 9th December 2021 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3091696
Please note: When attending an Open Home, please wear a face mask and sign in at the property.