The real winner here is the collective package combined with an achievable price range! With a tidy layout that accommodates 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the real wow moment is when you walk through to the living areas and into the kitchen that oozes industrial chic. The thick concrete tops, island, industrial-style pendant lights and the mirror splashback are an absolute standout!
• Features an inviting entrance lobby leading to three double bedrooms, including a main bedroom with ensuite, and a separate bathroom
• Boasts a spectacular, sun-filled kitchen and dining area, with a stylish renovation that is sure to be a centre for entertaining!
• Excellent outdoor connection from the kitchen/dining, again a great social feature
• Tasteful décor, and soft tones, creating an overwhelmingly pleasant ambiance
• Modern upgrades to keep the home comfortable including a dual heat pump
• Zoned for St Albans Primary and Heaton Intermediate schools. Minutes away from local cafes, Edgeware Village, Merivale Village, and the CBD
The owner has decided that it is time to downsize and is committed to getting sold, so if you are looking for a great home in an affordable price range, don't miss this opportunity to own a beautifully renovated bungalow in a sought-after area.
To download the property file please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3847327